14/01/2011

Another day of nothingness

Grade 8 Vuvu player
Today has been a typical day in my life, lounging around in my dressing gown watching DVDs of films I've seen several times before. I currently lie here watching The Wicker Man, a true classic, and of course, the original version. Surely a film bornout of the mind of an utter mayhemist. I got up at 13.24 this afternoon, a typical thing for me to do during my time away from university as there is simply nothing else to do and the other mundane activities that have filled my day have included playing the vuvuzela with my young sister Jemimayhem, cooking a lunch that has left me feeling decidedly unwell and harassing women on BBM as I continue in my quest to get a girlfriend by the end of 2011.


As I am not at work today, my interaction with any sort of human life is utterly pathetic, and therefore if anything, I am slipping further from my aims for the year. These include getting a respectable job, finding a woman, passing my degree at university and leaving this dank, dull, depressing pit of a town forever. I had a conversation on the phone with my friend Gradzi this morning in which we discussed the pending relationship statuses of various acquaintances and how disgusted we were by them. My disgust was born purely of jealousy, but hey ho, if you can't join them, be embittered by them. Great motto that, yet bitterness and jealousy are probably traits that aren't entirely desirable for women. Something to work on then...

1 comment:

  1. you are officially my second favourite blogger, funny and very piont-blanc. love it x

    ReplyDelete